2023-24 TUITION & FEES
Non-refundable Enrollment Fee
9th Graders & New Students: $500
10th, 11th and 12th Graders: $400 (if paid by March 23 at midnight); $500 (beginning March 24)
2023-2024 School Year Tuition & Required Fees
Additional Estimated Costs:
- Textbooks and supplies
- Course Fees (Art, Culinary Arts, Engineering, specific Math Courses, etc.)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
- Athletic Fee: every student athlete will be charged a $150 athletic fee per sport, with a maximum of three sports ($450).
- Additional optional charges depend on the degree to which the student is involved in sports, fine arts, student organizations and academic activities offered at NCHS. Some examples include: athletic teams require the purchase of appropriate sports equipment, fine arts students purchase annual recital costumes, uniforms, supplies, etc.
- Optional ECI food service
- Multiple Child: All siblings enrolled at Nolan Catholic High School, after the first child, will receive a multi-child discount of $1,500.
- Parishioner Certification: Registered parishioners of the Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth are eligible to receive a discount of $500, subject to approval by your supporting parish. Each parish has its own set of guidelines to qualify.
The FACTS need-based application for the 2023-2024 school year is now open. We encourage all families to apply early to be considered for need-based assistance. Below is a list of required documents:
Required Tax Documents
2021 Tax Return (1040) and W2
2022 W2 and/or 1099
NEW Applicants: Need-based Financial Assistance 2023-2024 School Year:
The deadline for need-based financial assistance application for the 2023-2024 school year is Friday, February 10, 2023, at midnight.
Need-based applications received after February 10th, will be entered into the second round as funds are available.
Returning Applicants: Need-based Financial Assistance for the 2023-2024 School Year:
The deadline for need-based financial assistance applications is February 28, 2023.
Returning families will receive an electronic notification by Friday, April 28th.
Every effort will be made to award some financial assistance to eligible families. Families are eligible for financial assistance every year, however, families must apply through the FACTS application each year. Financial assistance awards are not automatically renewed and families are not guaranteed the same amount of assistance each year.
Applications will not be accepted after February 28, 2023.
Click HERE to create a FACTS account and complete the need-based financial assistance application.
Enrollment fees are non-refundable.
All payments are made through FACTS on-line.
PAY IN FULL: ACH date must be set up in FACTS by May, 2023.
TWO PAYMENTS: ACH date must be set up in FACTS by May, 2023. Payment due dates: June 2023 & December 2023
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: Ten equal payments from July - April
Payment options are not applicable for International Students. Payment is due in full July 31 and must be made with an ACH.