It's time to purchase your student parking permit for the 2021-2022 academic year! To sign up for your timeslot, please visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0d4ca5a92ea0f58-student3
Seniors -Thursday, July 29th
Juniors & Sophomores - Friday, July 30th.
Each day is divided into 30 minute sessions and each session allows a maximum of 15 students. Please review the available slots on the Sign Up Genius page and click on the button to sign up for a session. If you are unable to make one of the listed days, parking spaces will still be sold throughout the school year.
Prior to Selection Day
You need to purchase a parking space at https://payit.nelnet.net/form/FJiT4fSM and have a valid driver's license (not a permit).
Procedures on Selection Day
1. Enter through the History Hall Doors.
2. Show your receipt and driver license. Verify grade, car make, model, license plate number.
3. Examine the map and choose a parking space. Provide parking space choice to a faculty member.
4. Obtain a parking sticker.
5. Exit commons through circle drive doors.
If you have any questions, please communicate with Troy Willhelm, Dean of Students, at firstname.lastname@example.org.