Complete our online application and submit a $75 non-refundable application fee.
Transfer applicants are NOT required to take an placement test.
- NCHS considers transfer applications through the beginning of the junior year.
- Mid-junior and senior transfer applicants are considered if coming from another Catholic high school.
- Mid-year transfers must be admitted prior to the start of the 2nd semester.
- Contact the Director of Enrollment Management for details.
Our admissions committee will review transfer applicants when:
- The online application completed and submitted
- Principal and teacher evaluations have been received
- Transcripts from the last two years have been received
- A family interview has been scheduled and conducted
- All applicants with at least one parent/guardian are required to interview.
- Following an admissions committee review, applicants will be notified of acceptance by mail.
- Upon acceptance, registration for all transfer students is March 31. If the student is a late applicant, registration is due 10 days after acceptance.
- If applying for financial aid, an application is due to FACTS by March 1, 2018. Upon acceptance, the student must be registered for the 2018-2019 school year by completing all registration documents and paying the non-refundable registration fee.
- FACTS financial aid notification will be mailed on May 1, 2018. Please note that there are separate notifications sent from the Diocese Bishop’s Scholar Fund and NCHS.