How to apply for Tuition Assistance: Nolan Catholic is committed to providing financial aid to families in need. The financial aid processor for NCHS is FACTS. To be given priority consideration, please return your application by March 1, 2018, (Online application will be available starting December 1,2017). Please contact the Business Office for due dates.
It is highly recommended that families apply early and online at http://factsmgt.com.
For the current year, FACTS’ Financial Aid Application Fee is $30.
Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- $30 Application Fee
- A complete copy of your Federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ form, including all schedules and worksheets.
- Copies of all W2 and/or 1099 forms for you and your spouse.
- Copies of Social Year End Statement (AFDC, ADC, TANF) and/or Food Stamp Year End Statement and/or your Social Security Year End Benefits Statement(s).
- Information about child support payments or child support received.
- Other information requested during the Grant & Aid assessment application process.
- Tax Return not required to submit application, but must be submitted by April 13, 2018
Supporting documents can be submitted in 1 of 3 ways:
- Upload to FACTS – You will have the opportunity to upload your documents in PDF format
- Fax to FACTS – You can fax your documents to FACTS at (866) 315‐9264
- Mail to FACTS – You can mail your documents to FACTS at:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501‐2524
Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
If you have questions or concerns about the financial aid application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at (866) 441‐4637.
Convenient Online Enrollment
Payment Plan Options
- Monthly payments through FACTS, 10 payments July-April, skip May & June. $50 FACTS annual enrollment fee.
- Payment in Full through FACTS, due on June 8th. No FACTS annual enrollment fee. ACH date must be scheduled by May 31st to meet payment deadline of June 8th
Fees assessed by FACTS Management
- FACTS Annual Enrollment Fee: $50.00. Added to your account prior to first scheduled payment
- Returned Payment Fee: $30.00. Assessed at the time of payment if insufficient funds are available.